PHOTOGRAPHY FOR PARENTS
Spend an enjoyable morning away from the children, learning new skills that you will be able to put into practice that very afternoon. This workshop focuses on simple concepts that will dramatically improve your photos; just by understanding lighting, composition, perspective and the best way to set up your camera.
Take a look at the before and after galleries to see the huge difference that can be achieved from this half-day workshop.
- how to find great light in any situation
- how to compose your photos effectively
- what exposure is in a nutshell
- how to get that lovely blurry background in your photos
- how to set up your camera for best results
- what to do with your photos once you’ve taken them
- ….and lots more!
Vicki Knights is one of the UK’s top child & family photographers and her work has been published in many local and national press including The Guardian, Mother & Baby magazine, the Telegraph and many photography magazines and blogs.
Vicki has taught over 500 happy parents how to take great photos of their own children since she began running these popular workshops in Surrey back in 2011.
Vicki also trains professional photographers, has spoken at photography conventions and co-hosts a popular podcast called 'Shoot Edit Chat Repeat'.
You can read more about Vicki & her approach towards teaching photography here.
- An intensive 3.5-hour workshop
- A 100+ page digital manual including all of the tips you’ve learnt
- Coffee, tea, cakes & biscuits
- 2 weeks of email support from me after the workshop
- Video feedback on your photos after the workshop
- Lifetime access to a private Facebook group with other attendees to get help and advice on your photography when needed
Equipment Required: A DSLR or any camera that allows you to shoot out of auto mode
Course Length: 3.5 hours with 2 weeks of email support and lifetime access to a private Facebook group
I don't currently have any workshop dates planned. Please enter your details below to be notified as soon as a new date is announced. In the meantime, I have an exciting online photography course which covers all of the same content and you can do from the comfort of your home!
Or if speed is of the essence I can email you a digital gift voucher instead.
Please ensure you have read the frequently asked questions before booking a space!
Vicki’s passion for photography is inspiring and I can’t wait to get home and get started. Alexandra Webb, Haslemere, Surrey
Thank you for being so inspiring, fun, interesting and easy to understand. Suzi Avens, Cobham, Surrey
I feel genuinely excited about picking up my camera again. Thank you, now I feel very inspired and ready to go! Vikki Rutter, Surbiton, Surrey
Vicki Knights is one of the leading family photographers in the UK and started running her popular 'Photography for Parents' workshops in 2010 (the first of its kind in the UK!)